Saturday, October 27, 2012

Workbench: New Arrivals from GZG!



I got my replacement part from GZG, and a bunch of goodies!! (Along with an order from Khurasan Miniatures...)








Mini-Mule 6 wheel light buggy with autocannon mount (with NAC driver/gunner figures).




Heavy Plasma Cannon on groundmount, with UNSC/L gunner



NAC "Halftrike" light load carrier, supplied with driver, gunner and two alternative weapons.


Light Crawler with Pickup Bed and Optional Improvised Armoured Bed from Khurasan Miniatures
(A much better casting than the original, no print lines at all. I wanted one more but he was out!)


Gauntlet IIT Hover MICV Turretted version of Gauntlet APC, supplied with 3 gun options included


Heavy Autocannon (with NAC gunner)


I really like this stuff, and I can't wait to prime it all tomorrow and get working on it!!